Friday, October 23, 2015

Yikes!! Breathe.......

So much going on!  First I have to tell you that with the close of October also comes the close of the Richland Farmers Market on Fridays.  I have come to love this place and have regular vendors that I go to each week.





It has been like going to a mini fair each week complete with kettle corn and mini doughnuts. You listen to music see great creations as well as go home with the most amazing flavored fruits and vegetables.  I will miss it until next spring.

Next I have to say that I have begun a new job this week.  It is with Home Instead Caregivers.  Already I have met some amazing people.  It is a faith based company and I know we had one in Spencer and knew some people that worked their. I have always thought that working with elderly to help them stay in their own home is a wonderful concept and know I realize what a wonderful company this is.  It is not the same as working at church and I do miss that a lot.  But I am trying to look at this as my ministry area for now.

SO!!!  After 91 days we will once again be in our own house!  Yesterday we signed all the papers on our house and begin moving in today!!!!  

Amy and Aaron have been amazing hosts but I know we are all looking for this next step.  I get giddy when I think of seeing my "stuff" again after being in storage for 3 months.  And then I think of all the unpacking, painting, deciding where things need to go, and YIKES!!!!  I haven't done this for 35 years!  Breathe and take it a day at a time.

A great friend often reminded me that I have all the time I need.  I need to be reminded of that again.  And keep leaving things at the foot of the cross, stop trying to pick it back up - we all know how messed up that can get. :)

A new month will begin soon and that reminds me also that His mercies are new every morning.


22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends![a]
    His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.
Lamentations 3:22-23New Living Translation (NLT)

Yup, I get showered by Him every day!  How great is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment